Aircraft maintenance engineer is one of the majors that 12th grade students who are also studying in physics, chemistry, and maths are looking for. Students today are interested to understand about the full Aircraft Maintenance Engineer course pricing structure in India. The AME programme is one of the fascinating careers in the aviation business because of the outstanding remuneration packages it provides.
What are the qualifications for the AME course?
- A candidate who is currently taking or has already passed the 10+2 with PCM from an acclaimed board.
- Three years of engineering study in any discipline from a board or institution that has earned accreditation, or with AICTE permission
- Anyone who meets the requirements for a B.Tech in any stream is eligible to enrol in an AME programme.
- A candidate must attempt and qualify the AME CEE, a national level common entrance exam for admission with up to 100% scholarship.
- Candidates may be between the ages of 16 and 28 at the time of application.
- The candidate cannot be colorblind or physically impaired.
- In their 10+2 exams, candidates must receive at least a 45% in PCM or a related subject.
How much does a top AME course in a college cost on average?
The cost of the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) programme in India will depend on the institute the student selects during the AME CEE entrance counselling. The total price of the AME programme in India will range from Rs. 3 to 6 Lakh. The bank offers loans to students who require them for their coursework.
How much do hostels cost in AME?
Depending on the amenities provided to the candidate, the cost of the dormitory for the AME course varies. It’s not necessary to use a hostel. It may or may not be required, depending on the candidate. Although hostel costs differ by institution, they normally fall between INR 25,000 and 40,000 every semester. This fee pays for warning fees.
What amenities do these hostels have?
- A fully equipped bedroom with neighbouring bathrooms
- A bed, desk, chair, and wardrobe
- Basic utensils, R-O Wi-Fi internet connectivity, a refrigerator, and electrical extras like fans, geysers, lights, and air conditioners
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are all included
- Restrooms and rooms are regularly maintained
What does an AME make on average in India?
The compensation of an aviation maintenance engineer is influenced by a number of factors, including work characteristics, experience, skills, educational background, and seniority level. In India, an aircraft maintenance engineer can expect to earn up to INR 2 lakhs per month in addition to an average salary of 62,000 INR per month.
Conclusion: AME or Aircraft Maintenance Engineering is a growing field in India. On average it costs around 3-6 lakhs for the course per student. One also needs to keep in mind that the other fees like hostel and food cost, entrance exam cost, travelling, etc. are not included in this fee. Also, students need to pay fees like those for uniforms and registration. Even though the fees for this course is higher in general as compared to other courses, the opportunities it provides in the job area very well compensate for it.
What are the fees for the AME CEE exam?
The Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Examination (AME CEE) fees for the registration form are Rs 1200 for General/OBC male candidates and Rs 1000 for SC-ST male candidates and all female candidates, which are conducted at the national level.
How much does it cost to study AME?
The complete course cost to study AME will be tentatively around Rs 3 lakhs to Rs 6 lakhs which might includes:
- Registration Fees
- Admission Fees
- Uniform Fees
- Tool-kit Fees